- "A facility that supported life on the moon. It had been kept active in secret."
- — Quest counter description
The Arca Plant (Japanese: ) is an area in Phantasy Star Zero.
There are several missions that can be undertaken by the player at the Hunter's Guild quest counter. Certain quests grant the player rewards for beating them on specific difficulties.
These extra quests are only available once characters have reached a certain point in the main story for the character they are using. They can only be accessed upon making a multiplayer room either locally or online.
|Plant 51||Normal||Monogrinder x3|
|Mech Assault||Normal||Photon Drop x1|
|Hard||Photon Drop x2|
|Super||Photon Drop x3|
Although not important to the main plot of Phantasy Star Zero, Arca Plant has several side quests that can be undertaken. These missions are optional and can be challenged with friends in local and online multiplayer.
|2 Sets of Heroes||Normal||★★★☆☆☆☆||Harisen (0% additional stats)|
|Hard||★★★★★★☆||Goof Swatter (0% additional stats)|
|Super||★★★★★★★||Goof Swatter (+30 Accuracy Adj.)|
|Ana's Request||Normal||★★★☆☆☆☆||Lieucon Stihl (0% additional stats)|
|Hard||★★★★★★☆||Schwarz Stihl (0% additional stats)|
|Super||★★★★★★★||Schwarz Stihl (+30 Accuracy Adj.)|
If the player decides that they want to explore the area without an apparent goal or mission, Arca Plant can be selected under "Access field." The difficulty and challenge ranking are as follows:
Message packs are mysterious messages found on the field that were left behind by unknown hunters. Many of the tutorial messages and LMA reports appear to be from the same person. Messages commonly appear after clearing dead-end rooms or around special areas such as the arena.
- "When they appear together, combustion, freezing, and paralysis are in the cards."
- — 3-Colored Assassins
- "The odd one has no missiles. A mistake? Or is there a more sinister reason?"
- — Pre-production Prototype
- "What's an arena for? You take on hostiles? In front of an audience?"
- — What's an Arena? 3
- "The traps here are laid in set patterns. Think before you commit yourself."
- — Dear Rookies 17
- "My curiosity, earth's gravity can't hold. The moon's guard robots I must see."
- — LMA Report 24
- "Seems there are three kinds of Finjers. Their colors indicate elements, if I were to guess."
- — LMA Report 26
- "Nasty are Arkzeins' homing missiles. They pose dangers to friends and foes alike."
- — LMA Report 27
|Major Characters||Sarisa - Kai - Ogi - Dairon - Ana - Reve|
|Antagonists||Mother Trinity - Dark Falz|
|Planets||Coral - Arca|
|Locations|| Dairon City - Naura Bakery - Coco Hut|
Gurhacia Valley - Ozette Wetlands - Rioh Snowfield
Oblivion City Paru - Makara Ruins - Arca Plant - Dark Shrine - Eternal Tower
|Weapons|| Swords - Sabers - Spears - Daggers - Claws - Double Sabers - Slicers - Shields|
Gun Blades - Handguns - Mech Guns - Rifles - Bazookas - Laser Cannons - Rods - Wands
|Techniques|| Foie - Zonde - Barta - Gifoie - Gizonde - Gibarta - Rafoie - Razonde - Rabarta - Grants - Megid |
Resta - Anti - Reverser - Shifta - Deband - Jellen - Zalure - Ryuker