- "Rain falls for over half the year. Its wooden footpaths were made long ago."
- — Quest counter description
The Ozette Wetlands (Japanese: ) is an area in Phantasy Star Zero.
The first part of the Ozette Wetlands consists of a swamp area where the player must walk on a soggy boardwalk to progress. The water seems low at the outset, until the second area is reached where the water rises a bit and there are more powerful enemies, most notably the Vespao and the Pomarr.
The boss that lurks here is the octopus known as Octo Diablo.
Ozette Wetlands is home to the Naura Bakery every once in a while. The shop can also be found in Gurhacia Valley.
There are several missions that can be undertaken by the player at the Hunter's Guild quest counter. Certain quests grant the player rewards for beating them on specific difficulties.
Ozette Wetlands is one of the three initial areas in Phantasy Star Zero, accessible on the spot by Newmans and in multiplayer games. It is the CAST area Newmans will investigate, while the Humans will have to do it after completing two other areas.
These extra quests are only available once characters have reached a certain point in the main story for the character they are using. They can only be accessed upon making a multiplayer room either locally or online.
|Wetland Mayhem||Normal||Monogrinder x3|
|Marsh Devil||Normal||Photon Drop x1|
|Hard||Photon Drop x2|
|Super||Photon Drop x3|
Although not important to the main plot of Phantasy Star Zero, Ozette Wetlands has several side quests that can be undertaken. These missions are optional and can be challenged with friends in local and online multiplayer.
|Devilish Return||Normal||★☆☆☆☆☆☆||Twin Ketchup (0% additional stats)|
|Hard||★★★★☆☆☆||Twin Mustard (0% additional stats)|
|Super||★★★★★☆☆||Twin Mustard (+30 Accuracy Adj.)|
If the player decides that they want to explore the area without an apparent goal or mission, Ozette Wetlands can be selected under "Access field." The difficulty and challenge ranking are as follows:
Message packs are mysterious messages found on the field that were left behind by unknown hunters. Many of the tutorial messages and LMA reports appear to be from the same person. Messages commonly appear after clearing dead-end rooms or around special areas such as the arena or bakery.
- "That thing flies? It must be strong to bear that bulk. No easy conquest, this."
- — Gluttonous Raptor
- "Wanted: Challengers confident in their skills. Survival not guaranteed."
- — Arena Challenge
- "If a machine is making trouble, try smacking it one. It works on some switches."
- — Dear Rookies 06
- "'Boost Hostiles' I have named the white-shadowed beasts. The first to name wins."
- — LMA Report 06
- "'Ask the young do, but investigate they do not. You, reading, are better off. "
- — LMA Report 07
- "'Vivid colors in creatures oft warn of poison. So it is for Porel and Pomarr. "
- — LMA Report 08
- "Why, you ask, does Hypao leave water? To avoid electrocution of its own self, it must."
- — LMA Report 09
- "Such awkward form, and yet it skates with ease, Pelcatraz does. Why, I am investigating. "
- — LMA Report 10
|Major Characters||Sarisa - Kai - Ogi - Dairon - Ana - Reve|
|Antagonists||Mother Trinity - Dark Falz|
|Planets||Coral - Arca|
|Locations|| Dairon City - Naura Bakery - Coco Hut|
Gurhacia Valley - Ozette Wetlands - Rioh Snowfield
Oblivion City Paru - Makara Ruins - Arca Plant - Dark Shrine - Eternal Tower
|Weapons|| Swords - Sabers - Spears - Daggers - Claws - Double Sabers - Slicers - Shields|
Gun Blades - Hanguns - Mech Guns - Rifles - Bazookas - Laser Cannons - Rods - Wands
|Techniques|| Foie - Zonde - Barta - Gifoie - Gizonde - Gibarta - Rafoie - Razonde - Rabarta - Grants - Megid |
Resta - Anti - Reverser - Shifta - Deband - Jellen - Zalure - Ryuker